Quality Assurance Engineer
The QA Engineer will be responsible for creating process for testing new innovative updates to our core product suite. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a stellar customer experience and thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments. You will be an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with VC backing and huge growth potential. We believe in taking risks and that revolutionary ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
- Perform quality assurance testing for web applications, mobile applications, front-end (UI/UX) testing, and back-end (server/database/API) testing
- Manage work and information thru
- Develop and expand existing test frameworks and tools.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and account managers to validate requirements against developed software
- Build test cases and scalable test plans
- Debug issues reported by customers and internal teams
- Provide clear and concise information for issues discovered during testing.
- Participate in agile development and test 'quick fixes' as part of the Rapid Response development team
- Provide feedback to product management, development, QA, and account management teams on how to improve the quality of the product
- 3+ years of software industry experience
- Experience or strong familiarity with:
- Load Impact
- Git (or similar VCS software)
- Jenkins (or similar CI software)
- Proficient or strong understanding of:
- Familiarity with using and managing web applications
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge in RESTful API
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results under tight deadlines/release cycles
- Must be a creative thinker able to solve complex problems
- Testing experience with testing API services