At Emotive, we take our clients' experiences seriously. Our Customer Success team is on a mission to be industry leaders in providing an overall experience that delights our clients. From the moment our Implementations team gets our client onboarded on our platform, our Customer Success team takes the lead in engaging our customers to ensure positive outcomes using Emotive. Product adoption, adding additional seats and services to contracts, and ultimately renewals will fall under the purview of our Customer Success team.
• Managing a number of key customer accounts to maintain high satisfaction levels, adoption, expansion, and ultimately, renewal
• Understand what exceptional Customer Success means for each of your named customers
• Expand our list of referenceable customers
• Helping to improve our processes, policies, and values so as to deeply integrate Emotive into our clients' everyday work lives
• Articulating and documenting processes to create a scalable infrastructure for our Customer Success team
• Influencing the direction of the Emotive platform, funneling customer feedback into the Product organization while proactively helping customers understand how we're working towards solutions that meet and exceed their expectations
• Acting as an advocate for the customer, quarterbacking the solving of complex problems within our organization and escalating when appropriate
• Working with Support to develop and refine a process to flag and resolve requests by key accounts - bugs, product gaps, wish list items, etc.
• May involve handling sensitive personal data
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our clients and your teammates
• Highly organized - a project management background is a plus
• The ability to quickly build rapport with individuals and teams, naturally looking for ways to make processes easier
• Ability to understand the features and use cases of the Emotive platform
• Empathy for who you work with; you identify with their challenges and your desire to delight shines through in your communications
• 1+ years of customer success or account management with a technical (SaaS) product
• The capacity for creative problem solving
• Experience with advocating for your customers' needs within our organization and driving to solutions
• You can use data and statistics to identify patterns, using them for enriching your recommendations for process/product improvements
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.